Judy Blume Rank
About Judy Blume
Judy Blume began her career as a writer in 1969 when she published her maiden work titled “The One in the Middle is the Green Kangaroo”. Since then, she has published more than 25 novels, which are mostly intended for young adults and children.
Blume’s most popular works include “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing”, “Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret” and “Deenie”.
- Esther Sussman (mother)
- Rudolph Sussman (father)
- John M. Blume (married from 1959 to 1975)
- Thomas A. Kitchens (divorced in 1979)
- George Cooper (married in 1987)
- Randy Lee Blume
- Lawrence Andrew Blume
Blume’s time at Boston University was cut short by an illness. Prior to that, she studied at Battin High School. In 1961, she graduated from the famous New York University with a degree in Education.
Throughout her career, the American has received lots of awards, which include:
- Eleanor Roosevelt Humanitarian Award (1983)
- American Academy of Achievement (1994) – “Golden Plate Award”
- Margaret A. Edwards Award (1996)
- Her name was included in the renowned New Jersey Hall of Fame in 2010
She was born Judith Sussman.
Her novel titled “Tiger Eyes” was turned into a movie in 2012 which features Willa Holland. That same year, she disclosed that she was suffering from breast cancer.
Judy Blume Rank
F.A.Q. about Judy Blume
When is her birthday?
Judy Blume's birthday is on February 12, 1938.
In how many days is her birthday?
Judy's birthday is in 186 days
How old is she?
She is 84 years old.
Where is Judy from?
She was born in Elizabeth, New Jersey, U.S..